Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0-12T combo
The SHUTTLE series has been developed for professional players, who require an easily transported, great sounding and flexible bass system that is full-featured and extremely transportable.
The heart of the SHUTTLE series is the lightweight amplifier design. This 2.75 lb amplifier is available as a “head only” or in combo versions delivering 375 watts at 8 ohms and 600 watts at 4 ohms. In the combo models, the SHUTTLE amp chassis can be easily removed from it’s combo “saddle” in seconds and carried to a larger gig in the pocket of your bass case or the available carry bag.
The SHUTTLE head is extremely useful as a “stand alone” unit. The headphone output is great for quiet, personal practice sessions; you can even adjust the volume level and tone you hear with the preamp. Using the “post eq” setting on the D.I. turns the SHUTTLE into an outstanding preamp for recording sessions.
The STL6.0-12T combo is ideal for club gigs. When coupled to larger cabinets (NEOX-210T or 212T for example) can provide the power and clarity for much larger applications.
This combo version offers a Neodymium 12” and tweeter and weights a mere 32 lbs. The punch and clarity of this design is suited for a variety of venues and uses. The tone, features and performance of this SHUTTLE is sure to be a winner for many bassists the world over. A bottom-mounted kickstand is provided to project the sound upward towards the performer.
• Ultra Light 3.75 lb Design
• Power: 375W/8 ohms; 600W/4 ohms
• Analog 12AX7 Tube Preamp
• Digital SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply)
• High Current Class D Amplifier
• Active EQ w/Parametric Mids
• 3-Band Signal Shape Circuit (Footswitchable)
• Signal Mute Switch (Footswitchable)
• Tuner Out
• Extended Range Input Gain for Active/Passive Sensitivity
• Limiter Circuit
• LED Status Indicators
• Speakon® Speaker Outputs
• Internal Fan Cooling
• Full XLR Direct Out Interface
• Aux. Input
• Headphone Jack
• E ffects Loop
• Optional Footswitch available.
• Combo w/12” NEO and Bullet Tweeter
• 375W as combo/600W with EXT. Cab
• Compact 31 lb combo
• Removable Amp Chassis
• Rear-ported for Full Bass Responses