This is the affordable version of Warwick Triumph bass (Rockbass model)
It is closely based on the original in terms of ergonomics and even sound. Great value for money
It is a great instrument if you want to start on upright bass as well as a great touring/gigging instrument for die hard players.
Dimensions are the same as a normal 3/4 and there are two pieces that attach to the body to giv you a familiar feel.
The adjustable bridge houses an active piezo element which is controlled by passive Volume and Tone pot. The Tone pot has a center click and this is a great help to get an overall nice sound. Roll it down for darker/smoother tone or bring it up for added presence.
Padded gigbag included.
- Warwick RockBass Triumph Lite
- 4-string electric upright bass
- 1,040 mm / 3/4 Eb scale
- Ash body
- Bolt-on construction
- Maple neck
- Wenge fingerboard
- 26" radius
- 24 positions
- Just a Nut III Tedur
- nut width 45.0 mm / 1.8"
- active RockBass Piezo pickups
- passive electronics
- controls for Volume / Tone
- Vintage style machine heads
- Maple bridge
- string spacing 19 mm / 3/4"
- distance E to G string 57 mm / 2 1/4"
- Warwick Triumph Bass Strings (44200) .049"-.107"
- Black Solid High Polish finish
- chrome hardware
- approx. weight 5.5 kg / 12.1 lbs.
- incl. Rockbag Deluxe Line (RB 20530 B)
- incl. hex key truss rod tool
Warwick Rockbass Triumph Lite Black