The Sadowsky SBP-1 Outboard Bass Preamp/DI Pedal contains the same famous circuit built into every Sadowsky bass.
Housed in a small footpedal box for use on the floor, it measures just 4.5″ x 4.5″ x 2.25″ and weighs 1.5 pounds. Just plug your bass into the box and then go from the box to your amp, and/or direct to the board.
Controls consist of volume, treble boost, and bass boost. Footswitches include preamp bypass and a mute switch with a live tuner out. Other features: ground lift switch for the DI and a low battery indicator LED.
The Preamp/DI Pedal is perfect for vintage basses where installation of an onboard preamp would affect the instrument’s original condition and resale value. The Preamp/DI pedal is recommended for all passive basses, basses with active pickups, and instruments that have active electronics that can be bypassed. It also works great with all upright bass pickups.
- Frequency Response: 5Hz-50 kHz
- Power Source: 9V Battery or AC adapter
- Battery draw: Around 9mA
- Battery Life: 50 Hours
- Bass Control: + 18dB Boost @ 40Hz
- Treble Control: + 18dB Boost @ 4kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.18% @ 1kHz
- Output Impedance: XLR out: 600 Ohm, Tuner out:1K Ohm, 1/4” out: 12K
- Actual pedal size: 4.2″ x 4.2″ x 1.7″
- Weight: 1.5 lbs